Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AGAInN..

HeHe..I recEived kuih raYa agaiN=P..diz tyM fRom my NutRtion Course Friend N oso a Rugger u noe that??it's SUHAILA!!I'Mm sOo GLad bCoZZ still caN enjoy kuiH raYa eventho x g Their Open House BcoZz of hal2 berjangkiT..huhu...Well..i tell U..i"m Soo luckY to hv Person liKe tHem as theiR foOd Sedap Kaw2 pnyAaaa...Me n my HousemaTe, AGAIN...NOT ME SJ ARRR...hehe.. Were allReli ExciTEd d Whole Day, kenYang n terus Kenyangg...(i like d aLmonD, d WatermelOn like kuih n So on Su, Splendid!...) ...ChecHk diZ out Guys!

Unopened so Farr....er...wait ar...

Menunjukkan Simptom bakal diserang PIRANHA

PIRANHA Mahfuz Menyerang First!!haha=P

Wadi (bukan nama sebenar) is speechless...Thumbs up he said!

wEll..For SUreee i will noT 4get my BesT friend, NASIER KAMALDIN

YEs you broo!!

4 kindly gave me chance to taste his kuih Raya ( i love uR mum's kuih n uR hand made Kuih!!!thAnx Buddy!!appreciate it!)...i din manage to tk his kuiH pix buT oni his Empty conTainer leFt haha

WHAT?????

...But i enjoy it BrOO!=pEACE!

No comments: